IMPORTANT UPDATE: COVID-19, May 2021
Tennis Ireland have a Framework for Playing Tennis during Covid-19. We will, as previously, be adopting their protocols.
• Singles and doubles tennis allowed but restrictions are now in place for doubles play as follows:
Doubles is only allowed with participants from 2 households. This means that doubles play is not permitted unless a partner is from the same household.
• No competitive matches allowed – casual tennis only.
• Courts must be pre-booked and all players must be on the booking (names can be amended up to time of play).
• Playing time is limited to 50 minutes and to ensure compliance please set an alarm at the start.
• Players Under 16 years of age must be supervised.
• Toilet facilities will be open.
• The changing rooms and upstairs facilities will remain closed.
• Groups of up to 6 people can avail of coaching subject to social distancing measures.
• Cancelling tennis courts can be done right up to the scheduled playing time.
We also need to remember a few more things:
• Please ensure you use the sanitiser at the gate on arrival and bring your own for before and after your game.
• Please ensure you walk up the avenue on the right hand side and down again on your right.
• Please don’t linger in the club and manage your social distance from others on the club grounds.
• If we can manage our own Social Distancing we will not need to reintroduce volunteer supervisors.
• When using the toilets please use them one person at a time.
• As you know parking in the area around the club has become very difficult and is proving difficult for our neighbours. Please don’t block their gates or park on yellow lines.
• Please don’t come to the club if you;
• Have any Covid 19 symptoms,
• Have been out of the country in the last 14 days,
• Have been in contact with someone who has Covid 19 symptoms in the last 14 days,
• Are feeling unwell.
Enjoy your tennis.