As a result of the cancellation of summer and now senior leagues we have decided to put in place an internal team event designed for ladies who play league standard tennis.
The internal competition will run for 4 consecutive Sunday’s commencing Sunday September 27th. The aim of the competition is to all give us a chance to play competitively , trying different double combinations and to have some much needed fun!!
For anyone interested in participating it is important to note the following:
– You must be in a position to commit to a minimum 3 out of the four Sundays (2-5pm) from September 27th
– Places are limited and while we welcome all applications we cannot guarantee automatic participation.
– Format will be doubles with 4 teams of 8 to a maximum 10 players across various league levels.
– 3 consecutive head to head team matches will be followed by a Finals day with gold, sliver and bronze matches with a prize for the winning team.
– If oversubscribed a Sub’s bench will be in place which will be managed weekly as needs arise.
Applications (A simple confirmation that you wish to participate and can commit to a minimum 3 Sundays) to be in no later than next Friday 18th September and sent to the following address:
Look forward to seeing you on the courts!
Aileen and Fleur