As a result of the cancellation of Summer and now Senior inter club Leinster leagues we have decided to put in place an Internal Team event designed for players who have been selected on League teams in the recent past. Our goal is to ensure that Sandycove as a club remains competitive and is ready for what we hope will be the resumption of inter-club competition over the winter.
We will be delivering a competitive event and it will be run for 4 consecutive Sunday’s commencing Sunday September 20th. Competition is healthy and one of our goals is to ensure that this event allows the club to see different combinations and ensure to keep abreast of rising young talent and give us all much sought after competition.
For those league players interested in participating it is important to note the following:
– You must be in a position to commit to a minimum 3 out of the four Sundays (11am to 2pm) from September 20th
– Places are limited and while we welcome all applications we cannot guarantee automatic participation
– Format will be doubles with 4 teams of 8 to a maximum 10 players across various grade levels
– 3 consecutive head to head team matches will be followed by a Finals day with gold and bronze matches with a Prize for the winning team
– If oversubscribed a Sub’s bench will be in place which will be managed weekly as needs arise
Applications (A simple confirmation that you wish to participate and can commit to a minimum 3 Sundays) to be in no later than This FRIDAY September 11th and sent to either of the email addresses below.
email@example.com (Event Co Ordinator)
firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 0862386665
John F & Paul