Senior Championship Guidelines
A reminder of the rules below:
There is nothing more satisfying for your captains than to see everyone playing as much tennis as they can. We have a significant number of matches ahead of us and for that reason we want to remind you of a number of the rules:
- Players can play in a maximum of 3 events. If you play in more than one event expect to play more than one match in a night.
- Prior to entering please consider if you can commit to the timelines.
- Sunday 14th August to Saturday 27th August.
- Matches will be scheduled Monday – Friday 6pm till late and all day on the Sundays.
- Timelines – there are a huge number of matches to be played, each with a dedicated time slot for playing. We would ask players to arrive on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your match expect a walkover to be awarded against you. Late starts have knock on impacts on your opponents and the entire playing group.
- Players use their own balls.
- Once a match has been scheduled, assume that it cannot be moved.
- Details of scheduled matches will be provided via general email notification with schedule posted on the notice board and website. Remember to check the schedule daily – it is subject to change!
- The tournament referees are Paul, Mandy, Jenny & Greg,– the club captains.