Child Protection Policy
Sandycove Tennis & Squash Club has adopted and implemented the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport as set out by the Irish Sports Council and our National Governing Bodies -Tennis Ireland and Irish Squash as an integral part of Club policy on children and Club membership.
Upon joining the Club or renewal of annual membership, all members agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and the Club’s Child Protection Policy. These codes and policies are set out below, and all members and their children should read and become familiar with them.
The Club Child Protection Officers are available should any member have any questions or require any assistance in relation to child protection in the Club.
The Child Protection Officers for Sandycove Tennis & Squash Club are:
- Natalie Flanagan Tel: 086 3983431
- Keith O’Byrne Tel: 087 9416701
Keith O’Byrne is also the club
Child Protection Policy Documents:
- Safeguarding Statement & Risk Assessment
- Code of conduct Coaches
- Code of conduct Leaders
- Code of conduct Juniors
- Code of conduct Parents/Carers
- Recruitment Policy
- Travel & away trips Policy
- Missing Child Policy
- Reporting and Protection Policy
- Child Safeguarding Training Policy
- Coach Education Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Roles of CO and DLP
- Disciplinary Complaints and Appeals