Child Protection Policy
Sandycove Tennis & Squash Club has adopted and implemented the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport as set out by Tennis Ireland as an integral part of club policy on children and club membership.
Upon joining the Club or renewal of annual membership, all members agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and the club’s Child Protection Policy. These codes and policies are set out below, and all members and their children should read and become familiar with them.
The Club Child Protection Officers are available should any member have any questions or require any assistance in relation to child protection in the club.
The Child Protection Officers for Sandycove Tennis & Squash Club are:
- Natalie Flanagan Tel: 086 3983431
- Keith O’Byrne Tel: 087 9416701
Keith O’Byrne is also the club
Child Protection Documents:
- Child Protection Statement
- Code of Practice for Coaches – Sports Leaders
- Code of Conduct for Parents and Guardians
- Code of Conduct for Children and Young Adults
- Bullying Policy
- Positive Discipline
- Transporting Children
- Trips Away and Hosting
- Confidentiality Child Protection
- Photographs & Images of Children